This recipe was all of my favorite things wrapped into one awesome meal. I will definitely be adding this to my monthly meals. The easiness of it and the price cannot be beat. I wasn’t sure how they were going to turn out but I was very happy I tried it. Next time I am going to try and roll them another way and see what I can come up with. You can also use the filling cold and just put it inside cooked steaks.
this is the salsa I used
Stuffed Steak Rolls
2lbs thinly sliced steak
8 oz cream cheese
1/4-1/2 c salsa
Salt, pepper, garlic powder, and onion powder ( season steak and mix)
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- Mix cream cheese, spices, and salsa together till blended.
- Season steaks and then fill them with a tablespoon of mix and wrap. You can tie them with twine or use tooth picks to keep them together.
- Make mix and season steaks. Fry steaks in a pan with butter.
- Fill with cold cream cheese mix and then roll serve like that.
Amount per serving
Total Fat 24.9g
Saturated Fat 13.1g
Total Carbohydrate 2g
Dietary Fiber 0.2g
Total Sugars 0.5g