Bagels ARE we serious!!!!! I have been drying for anything like bread. I mean I use to it by now but these were something I was missing. Since I have made these I have ate one almost everyday. These freeze well which makes them even better, and if you pop one in the toaster talk about heaven. I spread cream on them or use them for burger night so I can act like one of the boys. I love that you can add any seasoning you want and I want to try ones with maybe spinach, tomatoes, and cheese next. The possibilities go on and on. I have yet to have any of the boys have one because I don’t want to share! But I do make bigger batches to share with my keto friend in the beauty salon. She tells me I’m crazy because every week I come back with tons of new concoctions. But what can I say I love to cook but even more I love FOOD, especially Keto Food.
3 C mozzarella
4 oz cream cheese
1 C almond flour
1/2 C coconut flour
2 eggs (beaten)
seasoning of choice (sesame seeds, poppy seeds, salt, cheese, veggies)
- Heat oven to 400 degrees. Line a cookie pan with parchment and spray lightly.
- Place mozzarella cheese and cream cheese in a microwave safe bowl. Microwave on 30 sec intervolves until melted. Mix together.
- Quickly add flour, seasoning, and eggs. Mix together. I suggest using hands, try to make sure it is mixed as much as possible. There will be chucks this is fine.
- With hands roll out six sticks and begin to form into circles or desired shape.
- Lightly brush with butter or oil and top with seasoning. Bake for around 18 minutes or until golden brown.
Per Serving – Calories: 449; Fat: 35.5g; Protein: 27.8g; Total Carbs: 10g; Fiber: 4g; Net Carbs: 6g