Ok guys this is the holy grail of Keto life!!! I have found you can literally make anything with this recipe. I know there are tons out there so I wont bore you with my story on how this changed my life lets just get to the good stuff. I make this at least twice a month when I don’t feel like having hot wings from the local pizza place.
Fat Head Pizza Dough
1 3/4 C shredded mozzarella
2 oz cream cheese
1/2 C coconut flour or almond flour
pinch of salt
1.Preheat oven to 425 degrees
2. Add cream cheese and 1 1/4 C mozzarella cheese in a microwave save bowl. Microwave for about a minute and a half making sure to stop every 30 seconds to stir. Once it is melted together take out.
2. Mix flour, seasoning, and egg together. It will take some effort to combine. I usually mix with my hands.
3. In-between two sheets of parchment paper that is sprayed with oil or butter place the dough and mush into a circle. Place piece on top and roll dough to desired thickness.
4. Once dough is to desired thickness slowly peel paper away from top (helps if sprayed) and roll edges of pizza up to form crust. Place on baking sheet and poke holes with a fork to keep away bubbles. I also spray with coconut oil or olive oil.
5. Bake dough for 10- 15 minutes or until browned. Add toppings like tomatoes sauce, remaining cheese, and pepperoni. The possibilities are endless.
Nutritional Information: 1 slice
Calories 203; Total Fat 16.8g; Total Carbs 3.5g; Fiber 1.5g; Protein 11g